Mouse Input Messages:
The following messages are used with mouse input.
- WM_CAPTURECHANGED - Mouse capture change
- WM_LBUTTONDBLCLK - Left button double click
- WM_LBUTTONDOWN - Left button down
- WM_LBUTTONUP - Left button up
- WM_MBUTTONDBLCLK - Middle button double click
- WM_MBUTTONDOWN - Middle button down
- WM_MBUTTONUP - Middle button up
- WM_MOUSEACTIVATE - Mouse activatedv
- WM_MOUSEMOVE - Mouse x or y position changes
- WM_MOUSEWHEEL - Mouse wheel/scroll changes
- WM_NCHITTEST - Mouse non-client area test
- WM_NCLBUTTONDBLCLK - Mouse non-client area left button double click
- WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN - Mouse non-client area left button down
- WM_NCLBUTTONUP - Mouse non-client area left button up
- WM_NCMBUTTONDBLCLK - Mouse non-client area middle button double click
- WM_NCMBUTTONDOWN - Mouse non-client area middle button down
- WM_NCMBUTTONUP - Mouse non-client area middle button up
- WM_NCMOUSEMOVE - Mouse non-client area x or y movement
- WM_NCRBUTTONDBLCLK - Mouse non-client area right button double click
- WM_NCRBUTTONDOWN - Mouse non-client area right button down
- WM_NCRBUTTONUP - Mouse non-client area right button up
- WM_RBUTTONDBLCLK - Right button double click
- WM_RBUTTONDOWN - Right button down
- WM_RBUTTONUP - Right button up
About our authors: Team EQA
Where is WinMain() function in MFC application ?
MFC hides WinMain in its framework and includes source file on WinMain(). This explains how framework calls global CWinApp::Initinstance() from entry WinMain.
What is the utility of CWinApp class?
This is constructed during global C++ objects are constructed and is already available when Windows calls the WinMain function, which is supplied by the ...
Basic steps in Win32 GUI Application with source code.
Define a custom Window class structure, Register the class name, CreateWindow, Show windows and write message get and dispatch loop statements. Define the Window CallBack procedure and write the handlers.
What is a Window CallBack procedure and what is its utility?
DispatchMessage() is a API which indirectly triggers the Window CallBack procedure. Message structure members from this function are passed to the CallBack procedure. CallBack procedure should implement event handlers depending on the need of the application.
What are LPARAM and WPARAM in window proc function?
LPARAM and WPARAM are the two parameters in Window CallBack procedure. They signifies parameters of various events. They are used in handing individual events.
What are the basic steps of a typical MFC based application?
We need to write WinMain and need to follow all these in a Win32 application. However we need not to write much if we are writing an application with MFC ...
Questions index C Questions C++ Questions Win32 MFC COM/DCOM DLL Questions
Compilers & Editors
Download Visual Studio Download XCode Download Visual Studio Code Android studio install sdk Eclipse installer Best C compilers IDEs
Development system setup
Windows media creation tool MSDN subscription Ubuntu virtualbox
New updated posts
Why learn C? Calculate weighted average