CObject is the base class of most of the MFC classes. It has built is support for
- Runtime object name identification
- Serialization support
- Debugging of object's member/state
CObject member functions
- CObject::AssertValid Validates this object's integrity.
- CObject::Dump Produces a diagnostic dump of this object.
- CObject::GetRuntimeClass Returns the CRuntimeClass structure corresponding to this object's class.
- CObject::IsKindOf Tests this object's relationship to a given class.
- CObject::IsSerializable Tests to see whether this object can be serialized.
- CObject::Serialize Loads or stores an object from/to an archive.
About our authors: Team EQA
MFC hides WinMain in its framework and includes source file on WinMain(). This explains how framework calls global CWinApp::Initinstance() from entry WinMain.
This is constructed during global C++ objects are constructed and is already available when Windows calls the WinMain function, which is supplied by the ...
Define a custom Window class structure, Register the class name, CreateWindow, Show windows and write message get and dispatch loop statements. Define the Window CallBack procedure and write the handlers.
DispatchMessage() is a API which indirectly triggers the Window CallBack procedure. Message structure members from this function are passed to the CallBack procedure. CallBack procedure should implement event handlers depending on the need of the application.
LPARAM and WPARAM are the two parameters in Window CallBack procedure. They signifies parameters of various events. They are used in handing individual events.
We need to write WinMain and need to follow all these in a Win32 application. However we need not to write much if we are writing an application with MFC ...
Questions index C Questions C++ Questions Win32 MFC COM/DCOM DLL Questions
Compilers & Editors
Download Visual Studio Download XCode Download Visual Studio Code Android studio install sdk Eclipse installer Best C compilers IDEs
Development system setup
Windows media creation tool MSDN subscription Ubuntu virtualbox
New updated posts
Why learn C? Draw on printer Free alt softwares