These are enum types used for registering a COM exe to service control manager. Following list describes the meaning and value of each enum members.
- REGCLS_SINGLEUSE [ = 0] - Class object only generates one instance
- REGCLS_MULTIPLEUSE [ = 1] - Same class object generates multiple instances and local automatically goes into inproc tbl.
- REGCLS_MULTI_SEPARATE [ = 2] - multiple use, but separate control over each context.
- REGCLS_SUSPENDED [ = 4] - register is as suspended, will be activated when app calls CoResumeClassObjects
- REGCLS_SURROGATE [ = 8] - must be used when a surrogate process is registering a class object that will be loaded in the surrogate
About our authors: Team EQA
You have viewed 1 page out of 67. Your COM/DCOM learning is 0.00% complete. Login to check your learning progress.
Questions index C Questions C++ Questions Win32 MFC COM/DCOM DLL Questions
Compilers & Editors
Download Visual Studio Download XCode Download Visual Studio Code Android studio install sdk Eclipse installer Best C compilers IDEs
Development system setup
Windows media creation tool MSDN subscription Ubuntu virtualbox
New updated posts
Why learn C? Calculate weighted average