CObject is the base class of most of the MFC classes. It has built is support for
- Runtime object name identification
- Serialization support
- Debugging of object's member/state
CObject member functions
- CObject::AssertValid Validates this object's integrity.
- CObject::Dump Produces a diagnostic dump of this object.
- CObject::GetRuntimeClass Returns the CRuntimeClass structure corresponding to this object's class.
- CObject::IsKindOf Tests this object's relationship to a given class.
- CObject::IsSerializable Tests to see whether this object can be serialized.
- CObject::Serialize Loads or stores an object from/to an archive.
You have viewed 1 page out of 109. Your VC++ learning is 0.00% complete. Login to check your learning progress.
Similar topics related to this section
Programming Windows, Fifth Edition (Developer Reference)
Programming Applications for Microsoft Windows (Microsoft Programming Series)
Programming Windows with MFC, Second Edition
Visual C++ Programming
Programming Microsoft Visual C++, Fifth Edition
| #1 webmaster Sun 27 Apr/2014 23:29:32(GMT) || 0 || 0|
We are pleased to inform you that a forum/blog has been incorporated with www.mybestnotes.co.in. You are welcomed to add your comments, requests, codes, solutions and feedback to it. Please login(if already a member) or signup(for free) to avail to this facility.
Your message goes here: