Thanks for visiting our website and showing your interest. You possibly have an interest in publishing your guest article on our blog section of the website. Guest posting is free and you'll get a bonus of one do-follow link for your blog or website. We will be happy to assist you in case you're interested. Please find our rules and guidelines for guest posting.
- The subject of the article should be relevant to computing, software, technologies, electronics, education, and subjects that students or teachers utilized in their lifestyle.
- Content should be unique. Check Plagiarism before submission.
- Content should be in English and will contain a minimum of 800 words or more.
- An article with 1500-2000 words ranks best in search engines so attempt to increase the word count.
- Spin contents aren't allowed. Content should be readable and understandable by a human being.
- Content should provide values to the readers and therefore the language utilized in the content should be friendly and interesting.
- The title of your article is a must and should not exceed 60 characters.
- The description of your article is mandatory and it should be around 160 characters.
- Collect your 3-10 most relevant keywords and form a comma-separated meta tag.
- Content associated with sex, porn, gambling, illegal hacks etc aren't allowed. Your website shouldn't be handling any of those fields.
- We allow just one do-follow link in one article or a maximum of two no-follow links.
- Your content should be SEO friendly. Do keyword research before writing your content. attempt to incorporate the content that people are mostly checking out.
- Do not do keyword stuffing. Maintain a good balance between your content and the target keywords.
- The article file name should be SEO friendly and should contain your keywords separated by "-". A maximum 8-10 words are often placed within the name to form it SEO friendly name of your article.
- You may not be well proficient in HTML codes and tags. You may send us the "title" tag, "description", "keywords" meta fields in email.
- Include a minimum of two images with proper ALT strings.
- Images should be copyright free or created on your own.
- Reduce your image size and compress as required.
- Submit your content using simple HTML. Place your main content inside <body> tag and use <p> for paragraphs and <h1,h2,h3> for paragraph headers. Create a folder named as “images” and place all of your images there and link the image as src=”images/imagefile.ext”.
- Compress the upper folder where you've got your article html file and pictures folder and send us an equivalent.
- Do not include any CSS formatting for your article for paragraphs, headings etc. They will be automatically formatted to match our website themes.
- Your contents are going to be reviewed then published on our website. We will provide you a preview of your article before publishing. We may change some portions of your article as required.
- Articles with sponsored content, advertainments, promotion of a product or website should be treated as paid articles.
- We may reject your article in case it doesn't obey our rules and guidelines.
- We make sure the privacy and confidentiality of your article before publishing on our platform. Your article won't be shared with any third party or reused on our website just in case of rejection. You should be able to publish the same article on another platform on the internet.
We try to provide our best to our visitors and hope our rules are guidelines are well understood. Please find this example archive file (includes html article and images folder). Please find our template article file.
Unzip and place your content. Repackage this zip archive and send it to us.
We will review your content and publish that as early as possible. The below details are necessary for reaching to us.
- The title of the article (min 60 char)
- Brief description (around 160 char) of the article
- Name of the website/link of the target URL
- Example of any article posted earlier (optional)
- Your tentative budget for this article (only for paid article)
Questions index C Questions C++ Questions Win32 MFC COM/DCOM DLL Questions
Compilers & Editors
Download Visual Studio Download XCode Download Visual Studio Code Android studio install sdk Eclipse installer Best C compilers IDEs
Development system setup
Windows media creation tool MSDN subscription Ubuntu virtualbox
New updated posts
Why learn C? Draw on printer Memory leaks