These are enum types used for registering a COM exe to service control manager. Following list describes the meaning and value of each enum members.
- REGCLS_SINGLEUSE [ = 0] - Class object only generates one instance
- REGCLS_MULTIPLEUSE [ = 1] - Same class object generates multiple instances and local automatically goes into inproc tbl.
- REGCLS_MULTI_SEPARATE [ = 2] - multiple use, but separate control over each context.
- REGCLS_SUSPENDED [ = 4] - register is as suspended, will be activated when app calls CoResumeClassObjects
- REGCLS_SURROGATE [ = 8] - must be used when a surrogate process is registering a class object that will be loaded in the surrogate
You have viewed 1 page out of 66. Your COM/DCOM learning is 0.00% complete. Login to check your learning progress.
Similar topics related to this section
COM DCOM Interview Questions and Answers :: ALL Interview .com
COM DCOM - COM DCOM Interview Questions
COM interview questions | TechInterviews
COM Interview Questions - CodeProject
Com Dcom Interview Questions - Com and Dcom in Asp Net
ATL Interview Questions and Answers :: ALL Interview .com
ActiveX Interview Questions and Answers :: ALL Interview .com
| #1 webmaster Wed 30 Apr/2014 01:21:44(GMT) || 0 || 0|
We are pleased to inform you that a forum/blog has been incorporated with www.mybestnotes.co.in. You are welcomed to add your comments, requests, codes, solutions and feedback to it. Please login(if already a member) or signup(for free) to avail to this facility.
Your message goes here: